- Is your snoring becoming a problem? Keeping you and your loved ones awake?
- Do you have day time sleepiness?
- Dry mouth? Allergies? Often sick with colds and the flu?
You could be experiencing Sleep Disordered Breathing (SDB).
In recent decades the medical and dental professions have become more aware of Sleep Disordered Breathing (SDB) due to it being a major contributor to a wide range of serious, life-shortening health problems such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and stroke.
- Do you clench or grind your teeth?
- Headaches? Ear problems? Jaw clicking?
- Restricted opening of the mouth?
- Jaw pain? Neck and back pain?
You could be experiencing TMJ Dysfunction.
The TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) is where the lower jaw connects to the skull. When dysfunction occurs with the surrounding muscles of this joint, mild to severe muscle pain can occur which can sometimes be debilitating and affect quality of life.
DBAY DENTAL is now offering innovative treatment for SDB and TMJ Dysfunction using the myOSA® sleep appliance system. These intra-oral appliances are one of the most convenient ways to alleviate snoring, grinding, TMJ pain and SDB.
This treatment focuses not only on alleviating the symptoms of Sleep Disordered Breathing and TMJ Dysfunction, but works towards correcting the causes for a happy and healthier you in the long term.
To find out more, please contact our team for a consultation.